More than $10,000 is up for grabs at The Venture Center’s 2022 Spring Pitch ‘N Pint event, which will be held June 23 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Ron Robinson Theater in Little Rock. Pitch ‘N Pint is a pitch competition for local entrepreneurs including The Venture Center’s 2022 Spring Spark! Cohort and participants from the community. Contestants will pitch their business ideas and winners will take home cash prizes.
The Venture Center is a globally recognized Arkansas-based Entrepreneurial Support Organization (ESO) that helps entrepreneurs turn their start-ups into viable, high-growth businesses.
Upcoming Pitch Contestants include:
- Taliah Ragland, Aspiring Medical – Professional Training
- Nicole Snow and Crystal Hanner, Enova Cosmetics – Beauty
- Lendel Aikens, Med Unlimited – Medical Mobile Units
- Sara Hurst, Bella’s Kitchen and Wellness – Food Services
- Dianna Donahue, URBANE Magazine – Publishing
- Allicia Adams-Talbert, Talbert Lawn Services – Home Care Services
- Lauren Anderson, Calm + Confidence – Biodiversity Preservation
- Dr. Kristy Carter, Kristy Carter Consults – Mission-Driven Consulting
- Nicole Winstead, WoofCat Pet Treats – Pet e-Commerce
Judges will include:
- Kissa Kimble, Founder of Elite Recruiting and 2021 Pitch ‘N Pint winner
- Jessica Johnston-Meyers VP of Sales Development at Apptegy
- Craig Calafiat of Arkansas Capital Corporation
Tickets to the 2022 Pitch ‘N Pint are $10 and are available online or at the door.
Pitch ‘N Pint is presented by The Venture Center and Little Rock Regional Chamber, and sponsored by Simmons Bank, Entergy, Arkansas Money & Politics, Think Rubix, Arkansas Capital Corp, Frost PLLC, Wright Lindsey Jennings, Central Arkansas Library System, and Apptegy.