The Arkansas Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America has selected and installed new officers for 2019. The officers were installed on January 18 during the organization’s monthly meeting at the Little Rock Club.
These officers, along with the board of directors, will serve from January 2019 to January 2020.
Adena White, director of communications for the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, is assuming the principal leadership role for the organization. White has over 10 years of public relations experience and obtained the Accredited in Public Relations (APR) credential in 2014.
In a press release, White said, “I’m humbled to serve as the first African-American president in our chapter’s 55-year history.”
The remaining officers and board members for 2019 include:
President-Elect: Jason Brown, APR, The Communications Group
- Vice President: Brandon D. Morris, APR+M, Union Pacific Railroad
- Secretary: Maegan Clark, Heifer International
- Past-President: Kristen Vandaveer Nicholson, APR, Mangan Holcomb Partners
- Assembly Delegate: Denver Peacock, APR, ABC, The Peacock Group
- Director at Large: Lamor Williams, City of Little Rock
- Director at Large: Heather Haywood, APR, Mitchell Williams
- Director at Large: Mary Claire Hill, Mangan Holcomb Partners