Bentonville’s NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) Board of Trustees is seeking nominations from the community for its Honorary Associate Degree award. The award recognizes community members or individuals associated with NWACC who exemplify outstanding service to NWACC and/or the community. Recipient(s) will be recognized during NWACC’s commencement ceremony in May 2022.
Their service is required to be in at least one of the following areas:
- Educational Service – Recognizing outstanding service that enhances educational opportunities for the area or that gives personal assistance that leads to the success of individuals in higher education.
- Humanitarian Service – Recognizing outstanding altruism that enhances the quality of life for others in the area.
- Servant Leadership – Recognizing outstanding service that goes “the second mile” beyond the servant’s capabilities.
- Arts and Letters – Recognizing outstanding contributions to the arts in any form that enhances the quality of life in the area.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership – Recognizing outstanding contributions to business/industry through creative start-ups of new enterprises or through innovative management of business or industry.
Nominations can be submitted at www.nwacc.edu/honorarydegreenomination
Nominations are open to the public and due by March 1st.
NWACC is an accredited, public two-year institution located in Bentonville, Arkansas.
READ ALSO: Hunter Yurachek Signs Contract Extension