Time is running short to make plans to attend the Delta Waterfowl Duck Hunters EXPO at the Statehouse Convention Center in Little Rock, Arkansas, on July 29-31. Tickets for the 80,000 square-foot exhibit and associated events are available now online at deltawaterfowlexpo.com.
The Duck Hunters EXPO is presented by Federal Ammunition and promises to be a jam-packed three days of continuous events presenting excitement, entertainment, expertise and education on all things duck hunting.
The can’t miss attractions include:
• The Realtree Duck Hunters Stage featuring presentations by Justin Martin of Duck Dynasty, Billy Campbell of Dr. Duck, Jared Mophett of Honey Brake Lodge and more.
• The Eukanuba/Lucky Duck Duck Dog Stage featuring training techniques, tips and gear from the likes of trainers Chris Akin and Josh Miller; and professional duck dog healthcare tips from Dr. John Myers.
• The BOSS Shotshells Delta Waterfowl Stage with presentations from the nation’s finest duck production, conservation, policy and HunteR3 experts like Dr. Frank Rohwer, Dr. Scott Petrie, Dr. Chris Nicolai, John Devney, Joel Brice, Matt Chouinard, Mike Buxton and more.
• The Remington Decoys of the Delta Marsh Display sharing the incredible 110-year history of The Duck Hunters Organization. Author and historian Paul Wait will be on hand to sign copies of his new book Delta Waterfowl: How the Duck Hunters Organization Shaped Waterfowl Conservation in North America. And award-winning decoy carver Pat Gregory of Bloomington, Illinois will display vintage Decoys of the Delta Marsh from carvers such Duncan Ducharme, Torry Ward and Dr. Miles Pirnie. Gregory will also be giving interactive carving and painting demonstrations with the signature-version of working decoys he carves.
• The Federal Ammunition Delta Waterfowl Duck Hunters EXPO Exhibit Hall will feature hundreds of vendors related to ducks and duck hunters. You’ll see the biggest names in the biz like Rig ’em Right, Weatherby, Hevi-Shot, Fiocchi, Apex Ammunition, Chene, Alps Outdoorz, Kent Cartridge, First Lite, Mojo and dozens more.
• The World Cutdown Duck Calling Championship presented by Mack’s Prairie Wings and Drake will pit as many as 40 of the world’s top callers in stage competition to see who will take home prize money, a new shotgun and the title
“King of the Cutdown.”
• The Eukanuba Duck Dog Parade to the door of the Convention Center will feature duck dogs of all breeds and lead to the ribbon-cutting to open the convention on Friday morning.
• The Duck Hunters Banquet on Friday evening offers 500 attendees food, fun and entertainment. Enjoy tales of adventure from Ryan “Cal” Callaghan of the MeatEater Crew and win one-of-a-kind items, hunts, guns and much more the evening’s raffles, games, and live and silent auctions.
• The Federal Ammunition Champions of Delta Luncheon on Saturday will recognize outstanding scientists, volunteers and conservationists who have done so much to put ducks over your decoys season after season.
Delta Waterfowl is The Duck Hunters Organization, a leading conservation group working to produce ducks and secure the future of waterfowl hunting in North America. Visit deltawaterfowl.org for more information about this year’s Delta Waterfowl Duck Hunters EXPO.