Seven new board members were recently welcomed to Baptist Health Foundation, an organization that serves as a bridge between philanthropic partners and advocates for Baptist Health. The Foundation annually raises millions of dollars to support programs and life-saving care, helping many Arkansans on their journeys toward health and wellness.
The new board members are:
● J.R. Bizzell – Vice President, Risk Management for Stephens Insurance, LLC.
● Danielle Collie – Account Executive for Delta Dental of Arkansas
● David L. Jones – Partner at Wright, Lindsey, Jennings
● Dr. Ramey Marshell – Director, of Advanced Cardiac Imaging and Cardio-Oncology,
Baptist Health Heart Institute
● Matt Olson – President and CEO of Matmon
● Wilbur T. Peer – Chief Operating Officer for KKAC Organization and Senior Partner at
Management Solutions, Inc. (MSI)
● Heath Harper – Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Portfolio Management
Director for Morgan Stanley
“The board is our foundation for building meaningful and impactful philanthropic partnerships,” said Lena Hayes, chief development officer of Baptist Health Foundation. “These new trustees will bring diverse and fresh perspectives as well as a wealth of expertise and relationships. We are extremely grateful for their willingness to volunteer their time and energy to help Baptist Health improve the health and well-being of Arkansans.”
To learn more about Baptist Health Foundation or to support its mission, visit baptisthealthfoundation.org.